At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Pilot-1 1/8th scale Piper PA 12 Super Cruiser?

Pilot-1 1/8th scale Piper PA 12 Super Cruiser?

When do you expect this airplane will be available again?

We are still in talks about the large Pilot-1 program.

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    We are still in talks about the large Pilot-1 program.
    MarkS, I find your statement referring to "the large Pilot-1 program" confusing. I was asking about the Pilot-1 1/8th scale Piper PA 12, Super Cruiser and not the 1/4th scale one.

Possibly "large Pilot-1 program" doesn't mean large scale? Maybe it means the whole Pilot-1 program. Could you please clarify?

Thanks in advance!

Mark, Mode 1

Quote Originally Posted by Mode 1 View Post
    MarkS, I find your statement referring to "the large Pilot-1 program" confusing. I was asking about the Pilot-1 1/8th scale Piper PA 12, Super Cruiser and not the 1/4th scale one.

Possibly "large Pilot-1 program" doesn't mean large scale? Maybe it means the whole Pilot-1 program. Could you please clarify?

Thanks in advance!

Mark, Mode 1
    Mark, for now our whole Pilot-1 program is on hold till further notice. We hope to have them in after the first of the year.

Just check on the eta and at this time R&D is not sure when. I will update this thread as soon as I hear anything on the Pilot-1's.

Just checked on the eta and at this time R&D is not sure when. I will update this thread as soon as I hear anything on the Pilot-1's.

Just checked on the eta and at this time R&D is not sure when. I will update this thread as soon as I hear anything on the Pilot-1's.

Pilot 1 PA 12 PiperSuper Cruiser, again!

Quote Originally Posted by MarkS View Post
    So, we are now 8 months since the last time I asked about the company getting a new shipment of this airplane in. Is there any news? Also, when you are no longer going to carry a specific airplane from a manufacturer, why do you continue to show the airplane; but, state "No longer available"? That just stupid!!

So, we are now 8 months since the last time I asked about the company getting a new shipment of this airplane in. Is there any news? Also, when you are no longer going to carry a specific airplane from a manufacturer, why do you continue to show the airplane; but, state "No longer available"? That just stupid!!

Mode 1,

The PA-12 planes were made by a different manufacture that has gone out of business. We are working hard to have this plane moved to a different vendor. This takes time with R&D to get the product right.

Second. The PA-12 will stay on the website for information purposes. This plane was very popular, and we still get phone calls asking questions that have answers are on this page.

Thank you for the inquiry.