At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: I am interested in your Radian parkzone rtf sailplane. I have a few questions.

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

I am interested in your Radian parkzone rtf sailplane. I have a few questions.

I am interested in your Radian parkzone rtf sailplane. I have a few questions.

Can I buy spare parts eg. wings, fuselage etc if i crash?

Can I use the transmitter for other RC planes, cars etc?

Are there bigger batteries for sale?

Can I use the Radio transmitter for a 4 channel sailplane?

What is the charge time?

Can I fly the plane with ridge lift? I mean on a slope with wind giving the lift? If so what amount of wind is too much?

I suggest that you give Horizon Hobby a call to get the answers to your questions.
    Contact Horizon Hobby at: (800) 338-4639
    They will answer all your questions and are also the contact for any warranty information on this product.

Hope this helps,

CK

Hi,
    Here's the answers to your questions.

Yes you can get spare parts for it.

The transmitter can only operate one model. You can move the receiver from the Radian to another model and then fly a different airplane that way.

There are lots of battery options for it. The stock battery provides a ton of flight time already though.

Yes you can use any airplane radio on the radian.

Charges usually take 1-2 hours.

You can certainly slope soar, it does a really good job at that too. anything over 20mph is likely too much, but you can balast it up with weight to fly in higher winds.