At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: 1.4 Sky Surfer Update (12/24/2012)

1.4 Sky Surfer Update (12/24/2012)

I just got back from flying the Sky Surfer. What a blast I had. It was a little windy but the plane handle it well. I could chop the throttle and just let it glide. I flew for about an hour. (Had some extra batteries though.) I had an 1600 Mah from another plane. Moved it toward the rear of the plane and it flew very well. Had the one that came with the plane as well. It was fun. Gave up though I could have flown a litte longer,but the wind was getting up too much for me. Didn't want to take any chances on crashing since I an not that experienced yet. Still had a good time! Thanks Hobby Lobby.
    Last edited by Sgt.Pappy; 12-24-2012 at 03:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt.Pappy View Post
    I just got back from flying the Sky Surfer. What a blast I had. It was a little windy but the plane handle it well. I could chop the throttle and just let it glide. I flew for about an hour. (Had some extra batteries though.) I had an 1600 Mah from another plane. Moved it toward the rear of the plane and it flew very well. Had the one that came with the plane as well. It was fun. Gave up though I could have flown a litte longer,but the wind was getting up too much for me. Didn't want to take any chances on crashing since I an not that experienced yet. Still had a good time! Thanks Hobby Lobby.
    Been flying this plane several times and have had a few hard landings and some where REAL hard. This plane can take it and still fly. I have had to glue some places back together but it still flys well.

I ordered mine today, waiting for Fed-Ex........

Quote Originally Posted by Vosper View Post
    I ordered mine today, waiting for Fed-Ex........
    You will have fun with this plane. I do. Enjoy it.