At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Micro Champ

Cool Micro Champ

I recently bought the micro Champ and have yet to try flying it. I noticed that the propeller shaft is not in alignment with the body (up and down), but is centered from side to side. I think maybe it is in this position (up/down) to normalize the airflow as the body is a tail-dragger. Any thoughts on this would be appreciated. Would I need to reseat the motor? Thanks!

Arfter

Hi there. That angle is by design. The torque effect of the motor requires some down and right thrust built into it in order to fly properly. Hope that helps. Enjoy your champ and welcome to this wonderful hobby!

Wow!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Hi there. That angle is by design. The torque effect of the motor requires some down and right thrust built into it in order to fly properly. Hope that helps. Enjoy your champ and welcome to this wonderful hobby!
    Thank you Jason! Did not expect a reply so soon and I very much appreciate your effort. I was hoping the answer would be such that I wouldn't have to modify the plane. Your answer makes sense and thank you again!
    Arfter