At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Please send me dimensions drawing for gearbox...

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

Please send me dimensions drawing for gearbox...

I have two identical motors that I'm planning to install in an RC ship model I'm building and am looking for two gearboxes. The motors have a case diameter of 23.8 mm, free shaft length 7 mm, shaft diameter 2 mm, and case length 30.5 mm. Please send me a dimensions drawing for this gearbox.

Hi there,
    Not sure what you are looking for here. Did you have a specific gearbox in mind. If so, you can order it and check to see if it will work or not. We do not have any drawings of gearboxes to send you.

4.09:1 Gearbox for 280, Ballbearing

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Hi there,
    Not sure what you are looking for here. Did you have a specific gearbox in mind. If so, you can order it and check to see if it will work or not. We do not have any drawings of gearboxes to send you.
    The gearbox I am looking at on your website is the 4.09:1 Gearbox for 280, Ballbearing

In the past I asked for and received from Hobby-Lobby a dimension drawing of a gearbox for a Speed 400 motor before I placed my order. If you can't provide the dimension for this gearbox I'll look elsewhere.

We won't be able to measure it until we get them in later this month.

4.09:1 Gearbox for 280, Ballbearing

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    We won't be able to measure it until we get them in later this month.
    Thanks. When they come in will you send me the dimensions please?

Will probably need a reminder. Are you signed up for the Notify Me so you'll get an email when they come back in stock?