At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: My AXI motor has failed, can you put me in contact with someone who can re-wind it?

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

My AXI motor has failed, can you put me in contact with someone who can re-wind it?

I have an AXi 2808-24 motor in which the windings have failed and shorted out. Do you, or can you put me in contact with ANYONE who could re-wind this motor for me?

Your best bet would be to send it in to us and we can replace it with a new one for half the retail price.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Your best bet would be to send it in to us and we can replace it with a new one for half the retail price.
    Will Hobby Lobby be represented at the Coffee Airfoilers Electric Fun-Fly this weekend (Tullahoma, Sept. 8 - 9)?
    Electric Fun Fly

If so, I will see you there. Otherwise I may just drop by the store very soon and exchange it then. But I would still like to explore the possibility of having it re-wound.........

yodada

I will be down there, but not able to do any exchanges or repairs there. I could take it with me back to the shop and have one of the sales guys call you next week to order the half price replacement. Whatever works best for you.