At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: What kind of glue should I order from you to glue balsa wood stick model planes?

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

What kind of glue should I order from you to glue balsa wood stick model planes?

What kind of glue should I order from you to glue balsa wood stick model planes?

What is needed to build homemade RC plane?

I'm really interested in building my own homemade rc plane but don't know what I would need.Was wondering would you be able to help me out.I have never flown one so I don't know what the transmitters or servos or for or anything.If you have any info that can help will that would really be great please and thank you.

Can I get a battery hatch for a Sr. Telemaster shipped to me?

I have a sr. Telemaster. I have had it for about 4 yrs.
    I was flying it a few weeks ago and my battery hatch came off over a large farmers field that is planted. I have looked for it multiple times. Is there anyway I can get a new one shipped to me?

Quote Originally Posted by Customer Questions View Post
    You'll mostly use medium and thin CA glue. Here's a link Hobby Lobby Glues / Accelerators: CA Glue & Gap Filler Glues from Hobby Lobby

Quote Originally Posted by Customer Questions View Post
    I'm really interested in building my own homemade rc plane but don't know what I would need.Was wondering would you be able to help me out.I have never flown one so I don't know what the transmitters or servos or for or anything.If you have any info that can help will that would really be great please and thank you.

It's easy to start with a wooden kit that you can build. Our Telemaster 40 Deluxe is a great first timer kit. Check it out at the link below and then you can click on the "Here's Everything" tab on the page and see all the other parts you'll need.

Deluxe Telemaster 40 Kit from Hobby Lobby