At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Aluminum motor mount AXI 41: distance between holes for firewall mounting?

Aluminum motor mount AXI 41: distance between holes for firewall mounting?

What is the distance between the holes on the aluminum motor mount which attach to the firewall?
    product number is PM 41001.

I understand the front plate is predrilled for the AXI 41 series. My question is what is the distance between the holes on the mount on the other end, that is, the end which attaches to the firewall?
    thanks

Here's a pdf that has some drawings and dimensions of that.

http://www.modelmotors.cz/download/Manual_4120_4130.PDF

motor mount drawings, not the motor or RMS

Those illustrations are for the motor itself and the RMS. My question is about the aluminum motor mount (product PM41001) not the holes in the motor itself or the radial mount system.

What is the distance between the holes which attach to the firewall on the Aluminum Motor mount PM41001

Thanks

Oh my bad, I though meant the X mount for the radial mount kit. It's 38mm vertical for the two outer holes the one in the middle is 9.5mm from either outerhole. Again, so there's no confusion, these are the vertical holes on the left and right sides. The side to side distance is hard to measure not having on assembled to look at, but the front plate is 61mm wide if that helps.

Thanks!
    I'm hoping to NOT have to re-drill, or likely replace, the firewall in my SIG Kadet Senior, which is already drilled for a different motor mount...

Again, thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Oh my bad, I though meant the X mount for the radial mount kit. It's 38mm vertical for the two outer holes the one in the middle is 9.5mm from either outerhole. Again, so there's no confusion, these are the vertical holes on the left and right sides. The side to side distance is hard to measure not having on assembled to look at, but the front plate is 61mm wide if that helps.