At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: New 12' Telemaster Kit Nears Production Line

New 12' Telemaster Kit Nears Production Line

The new and improved 12' Telemaster Kit is almost here. We'll be posting some pics and information about this killer new kit. For now I'll leave you with this teaser shot...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2943.jpg  

How many rolls of covering does it take to cover a 12' Telemaster?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails photo.JPG  

In the Bones...

Here it is going together for the first time.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_2949.jpg   IMG_2950.jpg   IMG_2951.jpg  

Been waiting a while on this one! Looking forward to it. Keep up the great work!

teaser?

How about 'teasing' us with just how the innovative new wing attachment system works? Hmmmm?

Quote Originally Posted by sailr View Post
    How about 'teasing' us with just how the innovative new wing attachment system works? Hmmmm?
    Here you go. This is just the wing attachment. The strut attachment is just as simple.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    The new and improved 12' Telemaster Kit is almost here. We'll be posting some pics and information about this killer new kit. For now I'll leave you with this teaser shot...
    I like it

Any shot at the timeframe for release of the kit?

Should be available in October. We are just about to start the production run on them.

Excellent! Good timing to catch the winter building season

New 12" tele

Awesome work, having built an original Telemaster 144 back in the late 80's early 90's. I don't think the $899 price tag is going to go over very well though. It was a great buy last year at $399..the $500 increase...WOW So..NOT WORTH IT. Not with the ARF Giant running less that $200 more. I feel $500 would be doabale, but $899 no way.

Also, why have you dropped the nitro and gas engine sizes on these models? Not everone enjoys flying electric, and if you see Great Planes/Hanger 9 and others....all show what the nitro/gas/electric requirements are.

Just letting you know what some of the guys here in my club who have 8' Sr Tele's have noticed, and commented on. I was really wanting another 12 footer. I guess I'll scour Ebay and RCU for an older kit instead.