At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Could you answer questions about Quadcopters?

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

Could you answer questions about Quadcopters?

I need to supply a university with 7 Quadcopters and some accessories.

Originally I was going to get 7 XAircraft X650 V4 QuadCopters, but they proved too hard to get.
    Now I am considering the Bumblebee Quad Copter Rx & FC Ready. (If you could suggest a better equivalent, please do.)

Here are the accessories that the customer asked for along with the XAircraft Quadcopters.
    Are these items still appropriate for the Bumblebee? If not, please suggest equivalents:

2 ea HTC-191242 - HITEC AURORA 9 2.4GHz Transmitter w/9-Channel Receiver

2 ea HYPERION EOS0606I AC/DC Balance Charger 6S/6A

2 ea HYPERION GE VX 4200 MAH 3S 11.1V 25C/65C LIPOLY PACK (includes
    free battery connectors)

2 ea PHOENIX R/C Pro Sim Version 3.0 w/DX5e Mode 1

2 ea Micro 28G Voice Recorder/Camera w/2GB Mini SD Card

Hi There, the Bumblebee will be hard to get as well. We are working with the factory on a new model that will have 6 motors instead of 4. We may not be offering the Bumblebee's anymore as they exist now.

6-motor Bumblebee

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Hi There, the Bumblebee will be hard to get as well. We are working with the factory on a new model that will have 6 motors instead of 4. We may not be offering the Bumblebee's anymore as they exist now.
    Hi Jason, Thank you for the reply. Any estimate of when the 6-motor Bumblebee will be available?

Do you have 7 of the 4-motor Bumblebees still available?

Thanks

We're out of the quad Bumblbee copters right now. I'm expecting a sample of the new version by the end of this month and if all is well we would have inventory here in October.

Consider selling a gimbal camera mount with the new BB hexa copter

Hi Jason,

It woud be nice if we could purchase a gimbal camera mount with the new BB hexa copter in October. I will be passing by the store again on the way to another reunion of the 339th FGA in October, so put my name on a BB hexa, now.

AH-64 D

Nedd Technical Specs for New Bumblebee Quad

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    We're out of the quad Bumblbee copters right now. I'm expecting a sample of the new version by the end of this month and if all is well we would have inventory here in October.
    Hi Jason - It is almost the end of the month! Do you have the new model of the quad Bumblebee yet?

Are the Technical Specs available? I am still interested in buying 7 of them. Here are the other items on

this customer's list to be purchased with and for the Bumblebee. Are all of these items compatible with the

Bumblebee? If not, what do you recommend?:

2 ea HITEC AURORA 9 2.4 GHz Transmitter / Receiver
    2 ea B6 Ultimate 200W Balance Charger / Discharger for 1-6
    2 ea 3200mAh 3S 11.1V 20C LiPo Battery
    2 ea PHOENIX R/C Pro Sim Version 4.0
    2 ea FlyCamOne HD 720p Video Camera (or whatever is available now)
    Thank you

Still waiting. They are mostly done with the frame from what I understand. They have been working on the new flight control board and have sent me photos of the pcb. Last word was they were working on the software. I hope to receive a test sample soon so we can go over it and approve or make changes. I'm hoping to have these in here before Christmas, but it's up the factory to get it finished.