At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: I have some questions regarding the Alpha Sport 450 ARF and the Mini Telemaster ARF.

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

I have some questions regarding the Alpha Sport 450 ARF and the Mini Telemaster ARF.

I did buy from you an Alpha Sport 450 ARF some time ago, and also I did buy a MINITELEMASTER ARF, and I wonder if you can helph me with a couple of questions about them.

First the Alpha Sport 450.

1) This airplane is flying pretty well, thanks for the support you did bring to me in the past about the hardware I required to assy it. However, I want to buy an spare motor just in case, but it looks like the ERCBL450S is out of stock. This engine was a Hobby Lobby recomendation and works great. So, I am wondering if you have an alternate motor or if you know when will be this engine back on stokc.

2) I want to replace the original included 2 pieces press fit spinner, however you dont have in stock the reccomended aluminiun spinner, so I wonder if you have an alternate for this spinner. The original eassily goes lost in the air, so I am looking for a spinner with a better attachment system, no matter if it is plastic of aluminiun. I am using it with the APS P10071SF slowflyer prop reccomended by Hobby Lobby.

In the other hand, the MINITELEMASTER ARF.

I converted this airplane to nitro, and it did fly pretty good in this conversion, however I am thinking in return it to electric, but I have noticed that some of the Hobby Lobby reccomende parts are out of stock, so I was looking for alternatives:

3) The ERCBL400 BRUSHLESS is out of stock, so in a similar way I wonder if you have an alternate or when will it be back in stock again
    I am gessing if,- in order to standarize- is it possible to use the same 450 engine used in the Alpha Sport 450 for this airplane too?

4) The same stands for the ERCE025 brushless programmable ESC, since is out of stock too.

5) can i used the YTB22003T 11.1v 2200mAh 30c Lipopack battery I already using in the Alpha Sport 450 in the MINITELEMASTER? This way I can use the SRC680 balance charger I did buy from you in this airplane and then I wont have to buy another charger.

Sorry for asking that much, but in the past you did hepl alot with the products I did buy, so I do thinks you are very reliable and trustworthy.

I really appreciate your support.

Last edited by Hobby Express; 08-06-2012 at 10:36 AM.

Hi I'll answer them in order.

1. The 450S is going away and we'll have the 480S as the only option in that size going forward. It's the same size and weight as the 450, just a little more powerful. We have a shipment of them coming soon.

2. Here's a link to our spinners page. You'll need to find one that is about the same diameter as the current one you have. Standard Propeller Spinners: Nose Cone Spinners for RC Planes from Hobby Lobby

3. You'll be able to use the 480S or the 400 when they come back in stock soon.

4. We have an order of these coming soon as well.

5. Yes that battery will be great for it.

Alpha 450 Sport

Hello Jason.

Thanks for your indications, I have found them very valuable. I am glad for the alternatives.

Take care.

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Hi I'll answer them in order.

1. The 450S is going away and we'll have the 480S as the only option in that size going forward. It's the same size and weight as the 450, just a little more powerful. We have a shipment of them coming soon.

2. Here's a link to our spinners page. You'll need to find one that is about the same diameter as the current one you have. Standard Propeller Spinners: Nose Cone Spinners for RC Planes from Hobby Lobby

3. You'll be able to use the 480S or the 400 when they come back in stock soon.

4. We have an order of these coming soon as well.

5. Yes that battery will be great for it.