At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Im emailing you with regard to your DX5e 5-Channel Transmitter (Product#: SPMR5510).

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

Im emailing you with regard to your DX5e 5-Channel Transmitter (Product#: SPMR5510).

Im emailing you with regard to your DX5e 5-Channel Transmitter (Product#: SPMR5510). My main query is whether or not it will work with your Spitfire Mk IX BNF (Product#: PKZ5780).
    Im asking because it says it requires a DSMX transmitter to complete and were in Australia so itd be a pain to have to return it if it didn't work.
    Also this is for my dads birthday which is alarming sooner than I'd thought, hes turning 55 and I wanted to get him something really cool (were from the UK, living in AUS, and hes an avid fan of the Spitfire), so how long would shipping to Australia cost, and how long roughly would it take? Also do you have anything like free delivery over a certain price at all?

Yes it will work with your HZ BNF Spitfire. If you have any real doubts contact:For technical support or warranty claims on this product, please contact Horizon Hobby at: (800) 338-4639

This should help,

Good Flying