At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: I have an Axi 2826-10 motor that seems to be having problems. Lately it has been feel

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

I have an Axi 2826-10 motor that seems to be having problems. Lately it has been feel

I have an Axi 2826-10 motor that seems to be having problems. Lately it has been feeling like it is spinning less freely and sometimes locks up. How do I get this repaired?

Quote Originally Posted by Customer Questions View Post
    I have an Axi 2826-10 motor that seems to be having problems. Lately it has been feeling like it is spinning less freely and sometimes locks up. How do I get this repaired?
    This is me before I registered here. It was posted by a member of HL staff.

Yesterday that motor got REALLY HOT and stopped spinning in flight. I suppose that the air tempurature being right around 100 didn't help it any. Any ideas?

Thanks
    Greg

Hi Greg,
    It could be a couple of things and my best guess would be a loose magnet at this point. What I'd suggest is to box it up and send it to Hobby Lobby with attention Mike Hines on it. Put a note inside the box with your name and contact information and a brief description on what you experienced with the motor. Mike will check the motor out and let you know what we can do from there.

Hi Jason,

Thanks for the quick reply.

What is the address I should send it to?

Gregf

Hobby Lobby
    Attn: Mike Hines
    5614 Franklin Pike Circle
    Brentwood, TN 37027