At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: I am looking at the Senior Telemaster. Is the new one setup for Glow or Gas options o

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

I am looking at the Senior Telemaster. Is the new one setup for Glow or Gas options o

I am looking at the Senior Telemaster. Is the new one setup for Glow or Gas options or just electric? I donít see anything but electric online or in the manual. I am not interested in it as an electric option.
    Thank you,

It's designed for all of the above. Electric is so much cleaner and nicer and since that's our specialty and they way most people build, that's what's in the manual. You would need to fuel proof the firewall and use your own engine mounting brackets. The thrust line is built in to the firewall, so you'll just add your mounts and you'll be set.

Engine recommendations

So what are the recommended engine sizes?

Quote Originally Posted by Customer Questions View Post
    I am looking at the Senior Telemaster. Is the new one setup for Glow or Gas options or just electric? I donít see anything but electric online or in the manual. I am not interested in it as an electric option.
    Thank you,

.60 two stroke or a .72 4 stroke for starters. People can certainly fit larger engines on there and I'm not sure what the smallest gasoline engine is.

Senior Telemaster Plus

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    .60 two stroke or a .72 4 stroke for starters. People can certainly fit larger engines on there and I'm not sure what the smallest gasoline engine is.
    Is the Plus also ready for glow/gas? Same size engines?

Thanks

Yes, same deal with the Plus ARF.