At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: I tried to mount the wing onto the fuselage today and the nylon bolts provided are no

Posting Questions from Customers Customer Questions's Avatar

I tried to mount the wing onto the fuselage today and the nylon bolts provided are no

Hi folks. I bought a V2 mini telemaster when they came out.
    I tried to mount the wing onto the fuselage today and the nylon bolts provided are not the same thread as the blind nuts that were provided. I'm not sure what the nuts are, but the bolts I have are 6-32, but they will not screw into the nuts. I tried some steel 6-32 bolts too and they also do not screw in.

Can you tell me what bolts I should be using on this? I'm nearly done building and hope to fly it soon, but I kinda need to mount the wing for that!

Weird, Not sure how different hardware could get in there. We can send you some 6-32 blind nuts to replace the ones you have. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail.

Hardware mixup

Guys: what you appear to have is a 3mm blind nut and 6-32 screw. Mine, on the other hand, came with 3mm blind nut and screw, but I dare anybody to find 3mm nylon screws without ordering from Hong Kong! Basically, HL needs to get its act together on hardware!

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Weird, Not sure how different hardware could get in there. We can send you some 6-32 blind nuts to replace the ones you have. PM me your address and I'll get them in the mail.