At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: MicroStik Batteries Dead

MicroStik Batteries Dead

I just purchased a microstik. The 150 mAh battery arrived dead, and now the 130 mAh battery will no longer take a charge or be recognized by the aircraft or transmitter. Is this a common problem? I submitted to customer service for the 150mAh batter but now that the 130 is dead I'm wondering if they are trash and I should get a different brand of battery.

Re: MicroStik Batteries Dead

Sounds like something is happening. The batteries have been good and we've sold thousands of them. Are you leaving them plugged into to something?

The 150mAh never had a chance to be plugged into anything. It arrived dead and would neither be recognized by the charger or the plane. The 130 mAh just stopped working after maybe an hour of cumulative flight and multiple rechargings. Before that I left it connected to the charger while it was charging, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. If the plane or charger is killing the battery then it instantly killed the 150mAh while slowly killing the 130.

I've followed all of the charging instructions. I even resisted the urge to drive a nail through the battery while immersing it in boiling saltwater. :lol:

I still have both batteries if you need them.

The 150mAh never had a chance to be plugged into anything. It arrived dead and would neither be recognized by the charger or the plane. The 130 mAh just stopped working after maybe an hour of cumulative flight and multiple rechargings. Before that I left it connected to the charger while it was charging, but I'm pretty sure that's how it works. If the plane or charger is killing the battery then it instantly killed the 150mAh while slowly killing the 130.

I've followed all of the charging instructions. I even resisted the urge to drive a nail through the battery while immersing it in boiling saltwater. :lol:

I still have both batteries if you need them.

Nah, go ahead and email me your information so I can find your account with us and take care of it for you. jason.cole@hobby-lobby.com

Thanks,
    Jason