At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Please help identify discontinued HL airplane

Please help identify discontinued HL airplane

Hello!
    Jumping back into the hobby and in my storage area I found a plane that I cannot identify! It is definitely a HL ARF, speed 400 sized, white plastic fuselage, red (low mounted) GEODETIC wings. Very streamlined indeed with elliptical planform for wings and stab. It is maybe around a 36" wingspan and looks very pattern-capable. Looks very Graupner-like but does not appear to be Graupner. Anyone recall this airplane? I am getting ready to get power system and would love to see the HL specs for same. Thank you for any assistance!!

Re: Please help identify discontinued HL airplane

It could be very helpful to post some pictures of your model and maybe that will help someones memory as to the plane name.

With great embarrassment, I hereby admit that the plane was not from Hobby Lobby. I was away from the storage where the plane is and did not have a photo of it. It turns out to be a Manta from Northeast Sailplane (can be seen here at http://www.nesail.com/detail.php?productID=3248). I apologize for taking folk's time posting it here!

No worries always willing to help try and solve a problem or find someone who can.

Good flying ! !