At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Samurai

Samurai

Jason, when will the Samurai be back in stock. I should have ordered it when I first decided that I wanted it. I have all ready ordered the batteries and the servos, now all I need is the Samurai. Thanks, Tim

Re: Samurai

These should be back in here by April. Takes a long time to make them and get them shipped over here.

Jason, any news about when the Samurai will be back in stock? I am ready to order one. Thanks for any info on this. Tim

Not sure when the order is due at this time.

Samurai setup

Quote Originally Posted by Jason Cole View Post
    Not sure when the order is due at this time.
    Jason, I finally got my Samuria, now tell me how you set up the flaps and crow with throttle on the left stick. I have been looking on web about this and lots of people are using a switch to turn off motor on left stick and turn on prop crow. I don't really like this as I fly at some small fields and might need some motor to stretch a final approach. I think I want to put crow on a slider on my A9 tx. How are you doing this and is working good for you. Thanks, Tim

Hey Tim,
    Not real sure how to do on that transmitter. I don't have crow mixed in on mine. I just have a 3 position flap switch setup and set the flaps for what I need. I have full flaps for landing and a few degrees of flap in the middle position to add some lift when trying to thermal. Don't know if that helps you are not.