At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the micro telemaster kit

the micro telemaster kit

hellong i recently purchased micro telemaster kit and was very surprised at the kit looks great cant wait to start it . saw some pics of the micro on floats living here in texas we have float flying season when our lakes are not drying up . will keep you all posted on the build

Re: the micro telemaster kit

have finish the fuselage ,couple rough spots the dowls sand a little because when you go to use them in the doubler to tight might bust them ,it happen to me on the battery cover the holes are too tight so becareful plane looks good so far . :D going to start horizontal stab later

finished horizontalstabwent together really easy , :D .started the wings moving right along taking break now hear couch calling me :)

Awesome. Keep us updated on your build. Take some photos and post them if you can.

Jason

today recieved electric motor it was tiny must be very powerful its the one you guys sell. next going to get the speed controller and covering then where off :D

Great. I finished mine yesterday and am going to fly it at lunch today.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG_1931.jpg  

hello ,your covering job looks good a little bare there are we lol. what size is the motor you have hanging out there ,wow must be powerful.I need to get ajob like that i would be like kid at candy store .As for flying mine i waiting covering and a prop and oh yes for the wind to stop howling out here in north texas even at night its still blowing . hope you got some video of it flying well take care :D

I agree a little bare. I'll probably get a local sign shop to cut out the logo for me to add. My test flight went well. Flies like a Telemaster. Lots of fun.

Hey flyingking tx. I also am flying out of North Tx. Know what you mean about the that old wind. I have a Senior Plus That I am trying to test but the wind is not helping me much. I'm flying out of RRCC. I have two Telley's, but can't get parts for my Senior, so it is gathering dust in my garage. Jason have you heard anything about when the Senior inventory is goin to come in?

Hey Tom,
    The order is in with the factory and they are producing the stuff as we speak. I haven't heard an expected ship date yet, but once it leaves it usually takes about 30 days to arrive.