At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: SPEKTRUM 6I SQUEAL

SPEKTRUM 6I SQUEAL

I have a Spektrum 6i that is less than 6 months old. When I went to bind my Blade Mxc2,(I have eight planes bound to this receiver this was my first Heli), the computer screen began to flash (f-mode blade) and the transmitter began squealing! I pulled the batteries but did not help. What do I do? Is it fried? If so it is kind of an expensive lesson as I gave away my other transmitters except one DX5e. I would really just like to know what to do, i.e. send it in to be fixed, throw it away, use it for an example of.?.?.just not sure.

Please advise me as what to do. I fly at school with 20 4-5th grade students and I need to get on this ASAP, so we are not grounded to long. Thank you for your input.

Re: SPEKTRUM 6I SQUEAL

You need to call Horizon Hobby at 800-338-4639 explain what you have and what happened and see what they say,

Hope this helps,

CK

Wow quick response from HL and Horizon and I think the problem is found will check at home and see this evening...thnks to all

just toggle the flight mode switch on the upper left. it has to be off when you turn on the tx.