At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Problems with E-Scale P-47 ESC

Problems with E-Scale P-47 ESC

Hello,

I recently purchased your E-Scale P-47 RX-R Wicked Wabbit and have 3 flights on the model. The first flight went well -- I'm using my own 1800mah packs rather than the supplied 1650mah -- on the first flight, I flew it for over 5 minutes without issue. However, the second flight I experienced issues and they persisted today on the third flight. After about 2 minutes into the flight, the ESC seems to go into throttle reduction mode and full throttle equates to only about 1/3 throttle. Today, I was about 5 minutes into the flight when I experienced the same issue. I thought I had pushed the flight time too long and over-discharged the pack, but my voltmeter showed 11.3v after the flight. I'm wondering if the ESC is not programmed correctly -- can you provide me with the programming manual or offer any suggestions? Otherwise, I will simply put a different ESC in the model.

Thank you,
    Garret

Re: Problems with E-Scale P-47 ESC

Here's the manual for that ESC.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Problems with E-Scale P-47 ESC

Thank you, Jason. I don't know what the problem is, but I have switched out the ESC and will see if the issue persists. All evidence is pointing toward the ESC at this current time, however.

Garret