At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: servo compatability

servo compatability

I am re-entering flying RC. I would like to know which5 or 6 channel radio systems will accept Airtronics servos as I have at least 30 mini/micro.
    I am assuming that the Airtronics 72 MHz, channel 39 transmitters and receivers are no longer legal for use in the air.
    Please advise as I am starting to cut parts for both a Jr. Falcon, high wing and a Jr. Skylark, low wing. Both are speed 400 powered.
    Thanks,
    BalsaBuilder2011@hotmail.com

Re: servo compatability

Quote Originally Posted by BalsaBuilder2011
    I am re-entering flying RC. I would like to know which5 or 6 channel radio systems will accept Airtronics servos as I have at least 30 mini/micro.
    I am assuming that the Airtronics 72 MHz, channel 39 transmitters and receivers are no longer legal for use in the air.
    Please advise as I am starting to cut parts for both a Jr. Falcon, high wing and a Jr. Skylark, low wing. Both are speed 400 powered.
    Thanks,
    BalsaBuilder2011@hotmail.com

Yes you should be able to use your airtronics servos with most brand name transmitters without problems. Also the 72MHz frequencies are still useable in RC and are still being used. The reason you hear more about the 24GHz radio's is because they do not get the interference problems of the 72MHz radios. I still have and use my 72MHz on channel 38 on my older models without any problems...

Hope this helps,

CK