At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Problems With the F-35

Problems With the F-35

I have a problem with my F-35 EDF Jet. Recently while making some minor repairs to the Landing gears, I began to test my work, powered the plane on and started to move the servos. I was checking all the channels when the servos started to respond on their own (flickering) when finally they became completely unresponsive.

I checked my transmitter and reciever in an effort to trace back the problem, both work on other planes. I tired the battery and it works as well. In fact, when I plugged in just the engine to the reciever, the motor beep as usual, but i am unable to control the speed or move the servos.

Can some one please help or provide insight as to what my problem is??

Thanks

Re: Problems With the F-35

Quote Originally Posted by JohnSigona
    I have a problem with my F-35 EDF Jet. Recently while making some minor repairs to the Landing gears, I began to test my work, powered the plane on and started to move the servos. I was checking all the channels when the servos started to respond on their own (flickering) when finally they became completely unresponsive.

I checked my transmitter and reciever in an effort to trace back the problem, both work on other planes. I tired the battery and it works as well. In fact, when I plugged in just the engine to the reciever, the motor beep as usual, but i am unable to control the speed or move the servos.

Can some one please help or provide insight as to what my problem is??

Thanks

Since you have checked the receiver and transmitter, then look at the connections. Check the esc by either putting it with another receiver and battery or if you have a spare try using it to see if all is well. One other thing you might try is when you first turn on the tx. put your throttle to high, wait for the beeps then go to the low setting, if the esc beeps a few more times and then arms the motor you should be okay. Then try all the functions to see if they are working properly.

Hope this helps,

CK