At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Vapor BNF Reviews

Vapor BNF Reviews

Vapor Micro
    I couldn't be more pleased with this plane. I've been looking for something that I could fly in a Gym and after trying a few others that didn't work out, this seemed ideal and it was. I not an experienced flyer but I did an ROG immediately and had no problems keeping it within the Gym walls - easily. It's a barrel of fun inside. But flight attempts outside should be kept to WINDLESS days - the plane is so light that a small breeze or even worse, an updraft, can quickly carry it away.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Szanti, Richard

Re: Vapor BNF Reviews

indoor only
    An absolute blast to own, indoors only, even a small gust will tumble the plane. leaving you with a not so good flying plane. It is wonderful out of the box, Multiple crashes will make it not fly so well. Parts will give out- can be rebuilt with ca and tape. a joy to fly- keep it in a gym or church, you'll love 4ever- outside will be fun... for a short time.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by runnels, chris

Vapor
    Excellent indoor flier. The simplicity of the design makes it a great aircraft. Easy to repair and relatively durable. It is a little too small to fly outdoors.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Groden, Mark

Not just indoor
    This plane is great indoors but without any wind, this plane flys great outside too. The little motor has plenty of power to battle very light winds. Just don't let it get too far away. I was surprised at how much power it has.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Morgan, Craig

Fun to fly outside in the evening.
    This model is intended for indoor flying but I find myself many an evening sitting outside and flying up and down my street. You can get 10-12 minute flights on the 70mah lipo and it also dives the neighborhood cats crazy when they see it flying around. Mine is bound to my DX6i radio and it works just fine. Binding to the DX6i can be tricky, the only way I could get it to work was to have my daughter plug the lipo in at the exact time I turned on the Tx with the bind button pressed.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by slusarczyk, don

Outstanding Micro Slow Flier
    The Vapor is nearly the only option in this class. It's amazingly light, small, and maneuverable. It's a miracle that a plane this light can be mass produced. It's remarkably resistant to damage; even full-throttle nosedives into the floor usually don't result in broken parts. The landing gear is the part most likely to crack, followed by the prop. Both are easy to replace or repair. It can be configured to fly literally at walking speed, and can handle loops and inverted flight with a bit of skill. It's good, cheap fun that can be had within 20 minutes of opening the box, and it's great for both first-time fliers and experienced pilots looking for a relaxing indoor plane.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Anderson, Ethan