At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: UZI XXL AEROBATIC 3D BIPE REviews

UZI XXL AEROBATIC 3D BIPE REviews

Uzi XXL
    AWESOME AIRPLANE! Directions were do-able, but really pay attention to them and UNDERSTAND them. I had two right side horizontal stabilizers in the kit, which caused problems with rolling while pitching only, as hinge points were top on one side, and bottom on the other. I didn't call Hobby-Lobby because it was an easy mod/fix. Fly it off neighborhood street easily! Put it through two big oak trees, hit a 4x4 mailbox post TWICE, hard landings, and ALL easy 10 minute fixes with a hot glue gun or 5 min epoxy. Yes it's a bit pricey, but pull the trigger! You won't regret this one! I put a slightly more powerful motor on the plane for performance. Full up elevator and full power... takeoff in less than a foot straight up!!! All out 3D, which I have no clue how to do but know it's possible, or SLOOOOW lazy "float" flying. It does it all! I love it! You will too!
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Larson, Michael

Re: UZI XXL AEROBATIC 3D BIPE REviews

UZI XXL:
    Though I was initially skeptical about the price for a foam airframe, I was very impressed the moment I opened the box, and completely convinced after the first flight. The Uzi xxxl, equipped with the recommended Potensky 200W motor and Jeti Advance Plus 18A controller is a spectacular flyer. Smooth and stable, capable of any 3D maneuver, and anything else you can conjure up. The EPP foam parts fit perfectly, and all the supplied hardware is light weight and top quality.The instructions do require some attention, and they're based largely on diagrams, but if you take you time they make sense. Aligning the the upper wing/fuselage/cabane and interplane struts is tricky. Take you time, and remember that everything has to be in a neutral state, nothing forced, for the airframe to end up straight. Another way the Uzi xxl excels is in durability; EPP airframes are all but indestructible. I toss the Uzi in the truck every time I go to the field, and often fly a pack or two during lunch in the field near my work. It's a joy to fly, looks great, presents as much bigger than it is, and handles wind very well. I'll take a star off for the instructions and complexity of installing the upper wing and struts, but if those weren't a consideration, it'd be 5 stars!
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Wallgren, Eric

More than you would expect.
    Out of the box and simplicity could be the name. The construction was done for me I will state as I can't build as I used to. The builder said as I watched ,it was easy and precise. The joy of flying this bird is why I would recommend it to anyone. It is a plane capable of all winds up to 10 to 15 gusts thrown at it. It has 3-d ability and is superb and can sport fly all day. Economical on your axi 2208/20 on 2100 3s.. fifteen minutes and a bit of throttle management My visit to your store yielded this recommendation that has not missed a month in two years.. The aspect of EPP foam has stood the test of time. The plane makes anyone look spectacular and I have taught rookies to fly on , A biplane in the wind. The best bargain was your recommendation. Your AXI motors deliver on all levels . I know this as I have flown my astro hog and many bigger birds with axi power. I think this a plane of lasting memories. Thanks Team Hobby lobby, Neil
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by roth, neil

Uzi XXL
    Fun 3d flyer! It is a little difficult to understand the instructions but it's worth it. It is as big as my friends Ultimate Bipe that is powered by an OS 70 FS. Sure is way lighter and 3Ds better.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by long, hugh