At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: TWISTER MEDEVAC V2 ARMY RTF Reviews

TWISTER MEDEVAC V2 ARMY RTF Reviews

Twister Medevac
    This is a great flyer, super steady and easy to control.It's an easy flier with great scale looks. With just a little practice, it can be easily flown by beginners. Due to it's frame body, it doesn't look like it would take a lot of heavy hits, but it is still pretty sturdy

The package came with a cable to connect the transmitter to a USB computer connection, and the manual provides addresses to download a free flight simulator and aircraft. There is even an address to download a Twister Bell 47 model.

To sum it up, This is a great flying model and is a great bargin at this price. Highly recommended.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by early, bill

Re: TWISTER MEDEVAC V2 ARMY RTF Reviews

Twister Medevac
    One of the best helicopters I have flown. Super steady and easy to control. Lots of fun indoors and outdoors when there is no wind.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by crosson, robert

Twister Medevac
    Great handling, stable, easy to fly. The scale looks is the best I've seen in this scale.
    The lights also adds to the general good luck.
    Since I had my first heli, a Piccolo, I wanted to have a Bell 47 version. There was a Piccolo mod, but way too difficult to build. Now I get it RTF and with much better stability and control =))
    I wish hobby-lobby had the Navy version, in blue. I would buy it too.
    It only looses for the micro E-flight Mcx because it needs a room a little bigger to be flown with confidence, but otherwise the feeling is similar.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Matheus, Alceu

CS
    Super steady and very responsive. I really enjoy flying this helicopter. I first purchased the tandem rotor twister but I find this one easier to fly, especially in a confined space such as a garage. The only reason I didn't give it five stars is I have broken a few small items on the chopper in a couple of minor crashes such as the bottom part of the tail boom under the tail rotor and one of the light holders but they are hardly noticeable and it still flys great!
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Sims, Chris

Twister Medevac
    I have several coaxial rotor helicopters, and without a doubt, this is the most stable, and easiest to fly of the bunch. I like it better than the Heli-Max Axe EZ and Coco Lama V3. I put floats on one of them, and even though the extra weight makes for slightly shorter flights, it doesn't seem to affect the super stability.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Mueller, Russell

Twister Medevac
    I own six rc helicopters, two of which are collective pitch. i seen this one advertised and since i am an avid MASH fan i wanted it. i originally purchased the heli as a collector item because it is a resemblance of the Korean war heli. but being the enthusiast that i am i took it out of the box and gave it a test flight. very incredible flight the first time. i have had numerous flights and had not had any problems. My oldest boy also has a collective pitch heli and when he came to my house he flew the Twister Medevac and fell in love with the way it flew for a small heli. i ordered one for him as a surprise and will be ordering another for myself(but wont take out of the box unless absolutely necessary). thanks hobby lobby for your great service and a great heli. i have and will continue to recommend hobby lobby for any and all rc needs.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by romig, harold

twister medevac
    my last review should have been five stars. sorry folks. i am ordering yet another Twister Medevac today.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by romig, harold