At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: T-28 TROJAN PNP Reviews

T-28 TROJAN PNP Reviews

parzone trojan
    excellent warbird and nice flier, no bad manners. quite big and nice z foam and well finished off. i gave it 4 stars because it really needs retracts as standard
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by birbeck, douglas

Re: T-28 TROJAN PNP Reviews

Amazingly tough
    You won't find a better value. The Z-foam, is simply amazing. A little foam safe ca will fix almost any damage. Flight is solid as a rock even in strong winds. This plane will remain a favorite for years to come.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Robinson, Michael

T-28 Trojan
    I get asked a lot "what plane should I get after a Super Cub?" The T-28 Trojan is the answer! If you have mastered a 3 channel plane the T-28 Trojan is a great choice moving into 4 channel flight! The T-28 Trojan is smooth and builds confidence quickly...lots of power and easy to see in the air. Also easy to fix and uses lipos that can be used in other aircraft down the road (3S 2200mAh are very common for park flyers!!). Can't go wrong buying a T-28 Trojan.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Berry, Ben

T-28
    Not only is the T-28 a great looking low wing plane, but it is also a great aileron trainer. Usually ''good looks'' and ''trainer'' don't even belong in the same sentence. But Parkzone pulled it off with the T-28 Trojan. A guy was flying one at my local field, and he let me try it out. Needless to say, I loved how it flew, and am thinking about buying one for myself one of these days. Anyway, if you're looking for a next step up from your 3 channel trainer that both looks good and is a forgiving aileron trainer, the Parkzone T-28 Trojan is the plane for you. I gaurantee you will love it.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Dixon, Bill

t-28 trojan
    this is a great flying plane and is a good second plane for a beginner.also this is a good plane for someone to get use to ailerons with as on the low throw it responds very gentle and gives the pilot a good reaction time to catch up and make a correction if there is a problem. take offs are easy and the plane runs a straight line with the front wheel for steering.you don't pick up that wobble or turning like the high wing planes sometimes do if your not centered into the wind. this low wing cuts right on through and gets you right up.i have two of these planes and everyone i fly with have at least one.its also very strong and the only damage i have seen has been to the front gear and cowling from bad landings.thats easily fixed and is minor compared to what you would do to a tail dragger under the same conditions.i have about 70 fifteen minute flights on my t-28 and its always with me.you will enjoy this plane. kenny,cape cod ma.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by dutra, kenneth

a must buy
    After getting that hang of RC flying I bought the T-28 Trojan. For the size and money I believe you won't find a better airplane on the market. The airplane is fast, smooth and responds super fast. It can even fly in not so calm days. I must have flown over 100 times and I still love it like the day I got it. After a while the aileron servos strip out. Strong plane too. I crashed head on into a water tower. Wing ripped off in one piece, engine broke off it's mount, but had it ready to fly in less then an hour with hot glue. I recommend this plane to anyone who is ready for aileron flight.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Tisoskey, Bob

wonderful
    when i got this airplane as a gift a few years ago, i had no flying skils. my first impression was wow! and it realy is a wow. when i finally flew this aircraft i crashed it with in a few seconds, a nose dive with full throttle and from a hight of 20 feet. i thought oh my god its totald but i was wrong. this plane is tough! the only thng that broke was the engine mount. one thing i would suggest is, when you get your plane i would strongly recomend you put velcrow over the two wing mounts. that seams to help out alot when flying
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by goland, andrew

Best Parkflyer Ever
    I've been flying RC planes for more than 35 years...this is the best engineered, best packaged, most durable and best flying model I have ever owned. It is rock solid stable and slow flybys and touch & go's are a blast! I've been flying mine now for more than a year and it's still my favorite model. ParkZone has really come up with a classic with this T-28 Trojan....you can't go wrong with this one!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Badgett, Scott

nice trainer
    good flying trainer, even for a 1st plane, fairly durable. I think the nose wheel is a little weak on the hard nose down landings, could use some revision but overall a good plane. Lots of power for simple stuff and I've seen people put larger motors in it as well. It's nice looking and flies well, tracks even better in the corners. Recommended
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Nye, Jeff

Very Decent Aircraft!
    The Parkzone T-28 Trojan is a well designed, easy to fly, foam electric plane. The airplane is well packaged and should arrive undamaged, assembly is easy for the beginner with limited skills. There are really no surprises when putting it together. It's a good idea to study up on proper LiPo battery care and handling if your not familiar with this technology for safety's sake. My original battery and charger were faulty but Parkzone promptly replaced them with no hassle at all! Flying this plane is where the design really shines. Ground handling is easy with the steerable nose wheel, take off is predictable at 3/4 throttle and 20 feet. Landing is smooth with little to no power required for a straight approach, flare about 2 feet above the ground with power off and it sets down as gentle as you please. This plane has no bad behaviors and does not require much flight time to fly and land safely. Simple aerobatics are not a problem either. It's a confidence builder for little investment. The foam is easy to repair in the event of a mishap which takes some of the pressure off the new pilot. My T-28 has had probably 100 successful flights and is 100 percent stock as it came from the box, radio and all. I recommend this plane for all pilots!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Darnell, Steve