At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: SWIFTWICK FOUR OLE SOCKS, MEDIUM Reviews

SWIFTWICK FOUR OLE SOCKS, MEDIUM Reviews

The Best Socks Ever!!!!!
    The best performance socks are now even better, they have a Hobby-Lobby/Pilot 1 logo on it. These are by far the best socks out there. The superior fit makes sure that you don't get blisters and the moisture wicking olefin material lets your feet breath.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by wasternack, olaf

Re: SWIFTWICK FOUR OLE SOCKS, MEDIUM Reviews

surprisingly comfortable
    Testimonial from prize winner of the Football Fun Game.

I did receive the socks and have already started wearing them. Them are surprisingly comfortable for my walking routine.
    Dave
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Cole, Jason

I really do like them.
    Testimonial from the Football Fun Game

Firemanbill here, I was a bit surprised that I even received a prize to be perfectly honest! With that said, I figured it would be RC related and not socks. However, they are really cool socks and I like them a lot! I wore them to the field this past weekend and after a long day of flying my feet felt great! And that is not sarcasm, I really do like them.
    Thanks,
    Bill

I guess you get what you pay for
    Testimonial from a prize winner on the Football Fun Game.

I received the socks on Friday. I wore them on Saturday. They are a great pair of socks. I was a little skeptical at first as they were small and snug. however, they fit fine kept the moisture away from my feet, and left no odor when I removed them. A far cry from what I am used to! But . . . $9.95 is more than I've ever paid for socks in my lifetime. I guess you get what you pay for. Thanks so much!
    Dan