At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SUPER CUB LP RTF Reviews

SUPER CUB LP RTF Reviews

Great Starter Plane
    Great starter plane. Went from simulator (2 hrs) then to Super Cub LP, now onto PKZ P-51 Mustang
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Benitez, Dennis

Re: SUPER CUB LP RTF Reviews

Super Cub LP: Great Trainer, Sunday Flyer, Float Plane
    The original Super Cub was and is a very nice trainer/first plane. Now with the upgrade to to the 3-cell Lipo battery pack the greater power makes this plane even more fun for the experienced pilot and a great float trainer as well. Although it still has a 480 brushed power motor there is no lack of power and speed is quite good as well considering that this is inteneded as a trainer plane. I love the X control on the radio system that allows for the addition of combat, bomb dropping/parachute, and night lights modules. Now with the new float set this plane has gone to another level as it is excellent on floats. Nice price, quick assembly, add-ons available and easy to repair. An excellent plane to start with but has additional fun thanks to the accessories that can be purchased separately. I had to buy one for myself.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Heer, Michael

BILLY MAYS HERE!!!
    EVER ORDER A CRAPPY AIRCRAFT THAT WONT FLY? YOU MY FRIEND BOUGHT A SUPER CUB !!!!

FORGET TO TURN OFF ANTI CRASH TECHNOLOGY AND MAGICALLY SUFFER AN ENGINE FAILURE?

Ever have the wonderful transmitter run out of range and you lose control and or interference with wonderful 1970's FM Technology?????

A 4 channel EFlite Apprentice is more powerful and flies slower and easier to control ( yes , ailerons my friend )

Save your money and buy something else .
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Nava, Joshua

super cub lp
    For new beginner like me perfect but I fly heli first which was really handy I think.
    I wright this review to help you gloowing every parts of your plane foam just use
    LOCK TITE SUMO GLOO is making foam dont put to much and you going to do a reel nice job ,you reely can rebilt a missing part but not to mutch each time.I wich that going helpful.
    have good flight!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by lavoie, francoys

My little plane that could
    I never flew a plane before. Three flights later, I'm doing touch and gos and aerobatics. This little plane is awesome.
    And in three flights its been through the wringer, I hit a fence, a railing, a tree and had a pretty bad nosedive into the ground. I broke the battery cover, the cowl and even broke the whole engine off. I used packing tape to tape it back on and a nickel on the tail to re balance the plane and up it goes again. Unbelievable!! WELL worth the price. Can't wait to get another plane now.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Simai, Steve

Super Cub LP disaster
    I just received a Super Cub LP today. I put it together after watching the DVD it came with. I tested it out and everything was OK. I tested it with the the battery connected, but not in the battery box. It seemed to be a little tight, so I watched the video again to see how it was installed. When I tried to install it, it caught fire. The battery was totaled, the receiver and the battery box was wrecked. The wires on the battery seem to be OK, in spite of what happened. But this plane won't fly.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Brown, Denny

Good plane
    Very good plane to start out flying. The ACT works great, very good handling. The landing gear could be held on to the plane better, just a rubber band and a piece of thin plastic.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Potter, Rylie

Super Cub
    Fantastic. Put it together in my trunk while waiting for my wife who had an MD appointment. Flew great the first time that I tried it. Does very well in the wind. Have not been able to slow it down and get a wheel up landing. It noses over but so far has not been a problem. it is just a great little flying plane.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Dunlap, Perry

super cub lp
    The super cub is a great beginner plane. It comes right out of the box ready to fly,in fact I had some good flights with it and its strong fuselage held together for me all thow it can break some times...
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by schmidt, michael

Great plane
    I've been flying for about 20 years. But have not put a plane in the air for about 7 years. So I bought this plane as a refresher have flown it about 35 time I think it great. I live on a 1.25 acre lot with 1 acre next door and I have no problem flying in my back yard. plus I have my 7 year old son flying now. I would tell any one wanting to learn to fly or needs a refresher to buy this plane.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by elwell, Ken