SPITFIRE MK VB ARF Reviews

Alfa Spitfire
    My ezone review:
    http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/showthread.php?t=663234

Mike
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Llewellyn, Mike

Re: SPITFIRE MK VB ARF Reviews

Alfa Spitfure
    I am a certified WWII warbird nut, and when I saw that Alfa was introducing a Spitfire, I thought, “well, it is about time!” They did an amazing job on this scale airplane. The Spitfire from Alfa is a great flyer. It has the distinguished Spit outline and the elliptical wing is unmistakable. It makes a perfect addition to the fine Alfa British war bird line.

Assembly was fast and simple. I literally had the spit together and finished in three short evenings, and in the air shortly after.

The Alfa Spitfire flies very well. The MPJet power system provides excellent power even with the smaller propeller and ~9 amp current draw. The almost 140w/lb makes the plane literally shoot like an arrow when you go from low to high power settings.

The included rudder modification was simple and helps in some aerobatics. The added weight is hardly noticeable. Do not shy away from this easy modification!

The paint and finish on the Spitfire are simply impeccable. Markings are researched and accurate. I could not find one single flaw.

Alfa continues to impress me with planes that literally fly out of your hand. I was commenting to a flying buddy that I was not even a bit anxious on the maiden flight as I knew exactly what to expect. Hats off to Alfa for a solid designing and test team that clearly spend the time to make these aircraft fly so well.

The Alfa Spitfire Mk. Vb raises the bar on an already fantastic line of airplanes!

Hits:
    Excellent looks
    Fantastic scale details
    Option for clipped wing version
    Short assembly time
    Stellar flight performance
    The lightest Alfa model I have built
    Option for retractable landing gear!

Misses:
    Battery hatch hard to secure

The Alfa Spitfire is Highly Recommended.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Llewellyn, Mike

Alfa Spitfire
    The Spitfire is another great flying machine by Alfa and the color scheme is great as well. The airplane goes together fast thanks to the pre-installed push rods and control arms. If you install the equipment that is recommended by Hobby Lobby you will not be disappointed by the speed of this airplane. The Spitfire handles very well and can be flown in moderate wind. However, I was a little disappointed with the retract system. I had to modify it somewhat in order to get it to work properly. I do not recommend this airplane for beginners. You will need to have good skills to handle this airplane, but I think you will enjoy your Spitfire.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Bailey, George

Nice model, but wrong info
    Model is very beautiful. But the part list that they have given (prop connector) is wrong. I have contacted them but they only can waive my shipping if I order again from them the correct part#.
    That part still out of stock so I have to order some where else.
    The rest of them I have not try as yet check with them before you buy their part because the information on the website are mess up.
    I give this product 3 stars. Review by jarriya, pravit