At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: SPEKTRUM AR6000 DUALINK 6CH RX Reviews

SPEKTRUM AR6000 DUALINK 6CH RX Reviews

AR6000
    I bought a few of these units. Had nothing but trouble with them. I got lock outs galore and lost 3 planes on these.

I sent my 3 back to Spektrum and they replaced 1 saying it was faulty. I flew with them again only to lose 2 more planes making 3 in total! I then sent back my radio and rx's for new ones. I swapped the AR6000's for AR 6100 and have no problems since...fingers crossed.

I think maybe I had a bad batch but Spektrum told me they updated the software the 1st go around. This is unacceptable as they did not put out any type of public recall. I did not get compensated for they loss of planes but they did try by replacing all the equipment for free under threat of bad publicity and a strongly worded letter.

Almost made me wish I'd kept on 72 mhz!
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by B, MAT

Re: SPEKTRUM AR6000 DUALINK 6CH RX Reviews

NO PROBLEMS
    This is my first DSM system, and it works great. I have 4 models using it now.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by LANDWEHR, BILL

Re: SPEKTRUM AR6000 DUALINK 6CH RX Reviews

easy choice
    For smaller planes this is an excellent choice. I have around eight of these in different "parkflyer" sized planes including my HL Miss 2 and I have NEVER had a problem stemming from the receiver. There is plenty of range for this type of flying and the ease of use with dsm is exceptional.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by bay flyer