At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: SERVO SLOW DOWN MODULE Reviews

SERVO SLOW DOWN MODULE Reviews

Makes using flaps so much easier!
    I've got these installed in two airplanes: One is used through a y-cable for two flap servos on a .25 size DHC-2 Beaver and the other is used on a single flap servo on a .25 twin engine Deuces Wild. They make engaging flaps both scale looking and stress free. The transition to flaps is gentle, no sudden pitch up or need to program in elevator trim to compensate. So far they have operated perfectly through many flights, moving my flaps up and down, flawlessly. I keep them set at the slowest rate which works perfectly for my tastes.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Moore, John

Re: SERVO SLOW DOWN MODULE Reviews

SERVO SLOW DOWN
    I'M VERY IMPRESSED WITH THIS SERVO SLOW DOWN. HAVE IT INSTALLED IN MY BIG P-51D MUSTANG AND IN MY P-47 THUNDERBOLT. THE RETRACTS GO UP AND DOWN VERY GENTLE REDUCING CRACKS IN THE GEAR AREA FROM SLAMMING AND BANGING IN.ALSO ITS EASIER ON THE SERVOS PREVENTING STRIPPING AND KEEPS THEM FROM LOOSENING UP ESPECIALLY IN FOAM.. IF YOU HAVE RETRACTS THIS IS THE WAY TO GO. TWO PLUGIN, INLINE CONNECTIONS AND YOUR DONE.KENNY,CAPE COD,MA.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by DUTRA, KENNETH

Re: SERVO SLOW DOWN MODULE Reviews

Works great!
    Used this on my Eurofighter landing gear to keep the servos from stripping. It has been working very well over many flights and the retraction/extension of the gear looks more scale. Great product.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Ropelewski, Raymond