beautiful charger i do not need any other charger very fast and precise
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by cerasuolo, cosimo

Re: Quattro B6, New Reviews

super
    beatiful charger i do not need any other charger very fast and precise
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by cerasuolo, cosimo

Re: Quattro B6, New Reviews

Awesome charger!
    I bought this charger to replace my old Polycharge 4. Have been using it for a few weeks now and I love it! I've used it to charge everything from tiny 1s 150 batt's up to 4s 2200 packs. I've also used it to peak charge Nicad and NiMH packs. It has performed flawlessly. Being able to monitor the voltage of each cell during charging as well as seeing how much mah has been put back into the pack is fantastic, you can see exactly what is going on at any stage during the charging process. My one gripe is that the charge leads are too short as are the balancing tap leads. Li-pos should be placed in a li-po sack while charging and the supplied leads don't allow that. I bought longer leads for both. Also only one tap adaptor is included for each of the tap styles out there, so for example if you have all TP packs then you can only use one of the supplied tap adapters and will have to buy more if you plan on balance charging multiple packs at once. Other than that I have no complaints, this is really a great charger!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Wright, Francis