At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: PILOT-1 1/4 SCALE PA-12 ARF Reviews

PILOT-1 1/4 SCALE PA-12 ARF Reviews

Pilot PA-12
    Very stable in you run to take off, and smooth for landing, a very big trainer for you, in a few words the best electrical 1/4 scale, PA-12 a plane to enjoy the wind.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Baranda, Erick

Re: PILOT-1 1/4 SCALE PA-12 ARF Reviews

The plane that you need
    This looks like the plane that is one that will fly and give youl the fun that you are looking for in this price range. With it being electric (to me it is the only way to go now) you should be up and flying as soon as you take it to the field. Done flying just load it right back up with out any fuss.

Looking at the great video is a pleasure to behold. But it would be better if it showed who is flying the plane.
    A young person would be great. The landing near the end was a bit bumpy.

All in all-- it is a great buy.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by fleischman, leo

Fantastic Fun Cub!
    Wow! What a great looking ARF. This mighty fine looking PA-12 fits nicely into any budget and the Model looks extremely realistic. Just like the one I rode in when I was 55 years younger! The video demonstration inspires ownership of this spectacular model especially at the extremely affordable price quoted. The Red on White color scheme is not only scale, but also visually helpful to the eye when flying. The airborne aircraft seems easy to fly and looks great from all angles. It makes you feel like you are in the cockpit and at the controls. A person needs to order one quick, before they're all gone!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Allan, John

PA-12
    The PA-12 captures the look And feel of a by gone era. Any pilot would be proud to show this beauty off at his local flying field. At some angels it looks like a full size aircraft in the pattern.Looks like a great addition to any ones collection.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Cook, Russell

wish i had one
    the plane looks great it is just the rite size for a 20cc gas engine the color and detail are top notch i just love the golden era planes cant wate to get one for my self keep up the great work and happy flying see ya at the field mike odom jr
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by odom jr, mike

Hobby-Lobby Review
    I have been dealing with Hobby Lobby for around 20 years. They have NEVER failed to satisfy me in the products I have purchased either in the store or on-line. They are very knowledgeable about the products they sell and also keep up with the entire R/C industry. They are also friendly. I have NEVER met a snob at Hobby Lobby, either in the store or on-line. If you have problem with a product, they are more than willing to help you solve the issue. The product range Hobby Lobby has will cover any aspect of the hobby you like, whether it be aircraft or boats, from the most raw beginner to the seasoned professional. They are also very prompt. I recently purchased a plane on a Wednesday afternoon. I was told it would ship out Thursday morning. It was on my doorstep about 1:00PM on Friday - THE NEXT DAY! This was unexpected, but very welcome. Hobby Lobby does weekly specials - and sometimes extra specials on weekends or holidays. This can be dangerous to us out here but is very welcome. I hope to be dealing with Hobby Lobby for MANY years to come. Please keep up the great work.

A VERY satisfied customer.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Dieter, Craig

Punk, dumb plane
    Punk, dumb plane
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by 123, 123

Best of the Best
    So far this is the best construction ARF I have found. The Pilot 1 manufacture is the best. The flying is the smoothest in the 1/4 scale group I have bought and I would recommend for the Electric set up and I use the 10 cell 5000 ma battery pack for flight. A 4000 - 5000 w motor works great with a 20X10 Prop.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Craner, Michael