At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: P-51D Mustang ARF w/ Retracts Reviews

P-51D Mustang ARF w/ Retracts Reviews

eRC P-51 MUSTANG
    WELL I COULD NOT WAIT FOR HOBBY LOBBY TO GET THIS PLANE IN.I KNEW THEY WOULD DO A GOOD JOB ON IT AND THEY DID. I DID'NT SEE ANY OF THE PROBLEMS THAT THE FIRST PLANES HAD THAT WENT TO ANOTHER HOBBY DEALER. THE PLANE WENT TOGETHER FINE AND EVERYTHING SHOWED QUALITY AND DETAIL. I ASSEMBLED MY PLANE IN ABOUT 2 HOURS INCLUDING BINDING IT AND DOUBLE CHECKING EVERYTHING.MY FIRST FLIGHT WAS GREAT WITH ONLY A LITTLE UP ELEVATOR TRIM NEEDED. MY SECOUND AND THIRD FLIGHTS WERE JUST ENJOYABLE AND THE PLANE IS POWERED JUST RIGHT WITH OVER 12 MINUTES ON ALL 3 FLIGHTS.ANYBODY THAT LIKES WARBIRDS JUST HAS TO HAVE THIS PLANE AND SINCE I LIKE THE WAR BIRDS AND KNEW THIS PLANE WOULD BE ALL QUALITY I BOUGHT TWO OF THEM. MANY THANKS TO MY SALESMAN DAVID FOR PUTTING UP WITH ALL THE CALLS I MADE IN REGARDS TO THIS PLANE AND ALSO THANK YOU TO BOBBY FOR SEEING THAT I GOT TWO OF THEM AS SOON AS THEY ARRIVED. KENNY DUTRA,CAPE COD,MA.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by DUTRA, KENNETH

Re: P-51D Mustang ARF w/ Retracts Reviews

retractable gear problem
    The servos are cheap...plastic gears....I put plane together and one of landing gear didn't work..it was
    the servo..gear was stripped. It could have better support attaching wings to fuselage..not a tight fit.
    GOOD LOOKING P-51..HOPE IT FLIES GOOD
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Leonhardt, Roger

Re: P-51D Mustang ARF w/ Retracts Reviews

P-51
    WELL,IT'S AWSOME! LANDING GEAR NEEDS THE ARM MOVED TO THE OUTSIDE (TOWARDS L-GEAR )LOOSEN ALLENBOLT ON LINKAGE,OPEN AND CLOSE TO AJUST LOCK TO LOCK,SERVO'S ARE FINE !AS WITH ALL THE E-RC'S I'VE GOT "YOU HAVE TO LOOSEN ,WIRE TIE AND ADJUST BEFORE YOU PUT THE AIR UNDER THEIR WINGS! TAKE THE EXTRA TIME AND YOU'LL HAVE A GREAT PERFORMER.FLYS LIKE IT LOOKS! PUT LOCTITE ON THE SET SCREWS -FIRST FLIGHT WAS A BLAST NICE TIGHT 4 POINT ROLLS ,PULLS STAIGHT UP WITH EASE ,BEST LANDING PLANE ,NO BOBBLES JUST BRING IT IN AND SET IT DOWN.BY THE WAY MY FAVORITE PLANE I HAVE IS A TROY-BUILD F8F WITH ALL THE GOODIES ,IT FLIES GREAT ,BUT I LOVE THIS KING SIZED P-51 IT,S AGILE.......SO WHEN ARE THEY BUILDING A P-47 TO GO ALONG WITH THIS MUSTANG?
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by armstrong, russ