At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Micro Spitfire w/Free Lipo & Prop Reviews

Micro Spitfire w/Free Lipo & Prop Reviews

Nice little plane
    Had a chance to fly her several times in the last few weeks and she flies quite well right out of the box. It surely doesn't handle like a bigger bird but flies nice. I also let my son fly (who is a beginner) and he was able to fly it fairly easy. After a hand launch, we flew it in 3 - 4" high grass so when he had several hard landings, there was NO damage to the plane. It is so light that when it does crash into the grass there is no damage done! :) I love the display stand included too! Its definitly worth the $59 I got it for.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Aldinger, William

Re: Micro Spitfire w/Free Lipo & Prop Reviews

Not so hot!
    I'm on my second Spitfire, the first returned for a variety of reasons, all bad. My new (second) plane consistently loses its bind, even when flying. This happens so often that I don't trust flying it whenever others are around. In the end you get what you pay for, in my opinion this is an attempt to capture the Parkzone ultra-micro crowd. While the planes look great it's what's inside that counts and in this area they pale in comparison to the Parkzone offerings.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Rovello, Frank