At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: MANUAL SERVO ADJUSTER Reviews

MANUAL SERVO ADJUSTER Reviews

So easy to use!
    The Manual Servo Adjuster is a very easy device to use. Just hook up a servo or two and connect a receiver (4.8v) pack and you are good to go. Adjusting the knob to #5 will center your servo. This is very handy when you are building a model and don't have the receiver installed yet.

There are some tools and gadgets that every modeler must have in their toolbox, and this servo adjuster is one of those tools. Very handy!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Grose, Andy

Re: MANUAL SERVO ADJUSTER Reviews

Great for Swap Meets and the toolbox.
    This is a very handy tool. I like the low price. These are so helpful when you first install servos and want to center them so the control rods are close to the final adjustment. I only rate it four stars because mine does not center a servo at the #5 position. There may be an adjustment pot under the case cover but I just have not bothered to look. I just re-marked the face at the 5.5 position where my driver seems to center. I own a Jeti spinbox that that also functions as a very accurate servo driver if I need that much precision. Most of the time though, it is not neccesary. So, I do recommend one of these even if you have a spinbox. It's just too easy and too cheap. I even take it to swap meets (with a small rx battery) to check used servos before I buy.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Hall, Victor

Re: MANUAL SERVO ADJUSTER Reviews

Great for setting up servos
    I have a few of these and they are great for quick setup of servos and test running motors without having to get your radio out and hooked up. The only "complaint" is that after long term use the pins where you plug the servo lead into star to wear down. But honestly that is to be expected as the connector is really not meant to be plugged and unplugged over and over so many time.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by slusarczyk, don