At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: LA-7 LAVOTCHKIN ARF Reviews

LA-7 LAVOTCHKIN ARF Reviews

weak and hates wind
    a beautiful model and so easy to get rtf, unfortunately it's a very weak design being a thin foam shell as are all the alpha and flying styro planes. i tried maidening mine in a moderate wind and it couldn't handle even that. on the third attempt at hand launching it was damaged beyond repair, not that you can repair these types of planes. however quite a lot of other people like them
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by birbeck, douglas

Re: LA-7 LAVOTCHKIN ARF Reviews

lavochin la-7 scale arf
    fast easy build flies really smooth i would buy all alfa models if there all high quality like this one .hobby lobby's best brands I'm already looking at the fulke wulf
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by snyder, kelly

Re: LA-7 LAVOTCHKIN ARF Reviews

: Not the best Alfa model
    My son and I were very disappointed in the flying characteristics of this airplane. We have two versions of the FW-190 that we both love, since they are a blast to fly, and look great, too. Only change I would make would be the addition of a rudder. The Lavochkin, however is a different story. Although it looks great, it flies very poorly, snapping easily when the throttle is cut. The plane is balanced properly, but still needs lots of up trim to keep it flying. Doesn't do well in any breeze, since it loses airspeed on the downwind, as well as lots of altitude. Several other Alfa models fly great. Buy a different plane.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Brunelle, Daniel