At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: JETSCREAMER 1400 FOR 70MM FANS Reviews

JETSCREAMER 1400 FOR 70MM FANS Reviews

JS 1400
    This motor has a great bang for the buck value!I have been running a couple of these now for over 6 months,on 4s and 5s lipos.At over 1400 watts of power,they will turn any normal jet into a real fighter jet.Performance is outstanding,and reliability is rock solid.There are other brand motors comming out,but the balance of Amps vrs thrust sets this motor apart.I would highly recommend this motor to anyone.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Fileccia, joe

Re: JETSCREAMER 1400 FOR 70MM FANS Reviews

Jetscreamer 1400 for 90mm fans
    OK for "scale" flying on a Wemo 90. Not really up to the task in the high performance realm.
    However, when outfitted as a "pusher" with homemade 'x' mount and modified 'off the shelf' Great Planes prop mount for 36mm (this EDF motor does not come with these items), it is ABSOLUTELY STELLAR on a Nitroplanes Falcon 25, and Parkzone Stryker on 4S 4100mah, APC 7x6 prop (w/80 amp Castle Phoenix ESC & CC BEC).
    Conclusion: this is a SUPER motor as a pusher jet motor.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Hollfelder, David

Re: JETSCREAMER 1400 FOR 70MM FANS Reviews

Upgrade the 90mm f18 from Starmax
    This 90mm motor coupled with the wemotec midi 90mm unit was the perfect upgrade for the Larger F-18 90mm Starmax plane. It draws 56Amps and delivered 1200watts of power for better than 1 to 1 ratio. I used a 6s 3300mah, but a 3700mah will work better. I plan on installing another motor in a F-22 FlyFly 90mm plane. Great motor Great Price.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Metcalf, Angela