At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: IC6 BALANCE CHARGER Reviews

IC6 BALANCE CHARGER Reviews

No USB port or manufacturer support
    This is a fairly decent charger that appears to be based on the exact same chipset and software as many others on the market. I am really disappointed that the USB connector has been left off the unit (even though there is a "hole" for it in the chassis). Many other chargers (even much less expensive) allow monitoring of the battery via PC software.

The charger came with a "SkyRC" label and authentication code on it so I went to their website www.skyrc.cn in hopes of upgrading to USB. This model is not even shown in their product line; but there are lots of artsy graphics of flying birds and "dream to fly" splash screens. So much for cheesy Chinese webites devoid of practical manufacturer support!
    I give this product 3 stars. Review by Laursen, Arthur

Re: IC6 BALANCE CHARGER Reviews

IC6 Charger
    The instruction manual is awful. I've tried for 2 days to program the unit and it continually kicks out on "break down".

Unless you are an electronics and programming whiz, this product is frustrating.

steve.weinhold@anadarko.com
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by weinhold, steve

Re: IC6 BALANCE CHARGER Reviews

IC6 charger
    The manual with this charger is awful.
    I've tried 2 days to program it to charge my Lipo's and it continually kicks out on "break down" code.

Unless you are an electronics and programming whiz, this product is very frustrating.

If anyone knows how to program this, please contact:

steve.weinhold@anadarko.com
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by weinhold, steve