At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: GOLD CONNECTORS, 2.5MM, 3 SETS Reviews

GOLD CONNECTORS, 2.5MM, 3 SETS Reviews

Buyer Beware
    These connectors are not 2.5mm as advertised, they are 1.5mm. The label on the package reads
    "CONNECTORS MP JET 2.5 (1.5mm2)". Go figure.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Mooney, Charles

Re: GOLD CONNECTORS, 2.5MM, 3 SETS Reviews

Buyer Beware
    The MJ21021 gold connectors are not 2.5mm. The package label states "CONNECTORS MP JET 2.5
    (1.5 mm2). Go figure.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by Mooney, Charles

Re: GOLD CONNECTORS, 2.5MM, 3 SETS Reviews

Awesome connectors!
    I use 3.5mm ''bullet'' connectors on all of my motors and ESC's. I find them extremely easy to solder on with the method I use. I simply took a 3/16 inch drill bit, and drilled a hole in a piece of 2x4 wood. This hole is used to hold the connector in place when you fill it up with solder. When you put the connector (male or female) into the hole, place your solder iron on the connector and hold it there for a few seconds. This heats up the connector. Next, just feed your solder into the connector, and let it fill up. Stop when it is almost full... but keep your solder iron on the connector. This keeps the solder in a liquid state. Next, place your wire lead into the solder filled connector, and remove your solder iron. Hold the wire in place for about 5-10 seconds, and than let go. The solder will now be cooled, and you are ready to put the heatshrink on it (which Hobby Lobby includes!). I guarantee you will be completely satisfied with these connectors. I trust them in all of my planes, and so far they have not let me down at all.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Dixon, Bill