this is hockim.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by marier, ron

Re: F9F PANTHER RTF Reviews

???
    ???
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by olson, aubrey

F9F Panther RTF description review
    Description lacks detail on the number of servos included (installed) and number of channels the transmitter requires. I assume it would be at least 4 channel, but it is a guess. It would also be nice if a short flight video was included.
    I give this product 3 stars. Review by Treschl, Edward

Satisfied with the F9F
    I purchased the F9F in January and I have been very satisfied with the entire product. The RTF version came with everything I needed to have the plane assembled and ready to fly in just a few hours. The construction is high quality and the instructions were very easy to follow.
    This was my first experience with a ducted fan, and I was a bit apprehensive regarding how the first flight would turn out. I am an intermediate flyer and most of my experience is with high-wing trainers and very stable low wing type airplanes.
    Much to my surprise , this plane was very easy to handle. It is very stable in the air with no bad stall characteristics or other surprises at slower speeds. The stock engine is more than enough power to give this aircraft some serious thrust. I actually flew it at about half throttle for most of the first few times I took it out and this was plenty of speed.
    If I had to say one negative thing , it's that the airplane is small, blue in color and very fast, so you have to be careful not to let it get to far out of sight. Also, the stock battery only gives about 6-8 minutes of flight time, so I have upgraded to a bigger battery.
    Overall it's a fun, stable and easy to handle aircraft that should be fun for people who want to advance beyond a trainer.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Sheldon Dreaddy

Panther is a real winner in my book!
    I have had my F9F panther for about 9 months and it is one of my favorites to fly and always gets attention when flown at the field. . Assembly was a breeze and the paint job is quite nice. My only complaint is the molded plastic parts are a much lighter blue color and it detracts from its looks. I hope they decide to prepaint these items or mold them in darker shade of blue. I opted to fly with no landing gear and it hand launches quite easily. I did upgraded the power system with a 3S 2200lipo and 350 watt motor. I also reduced the exit nozzle diameter slightly to make it 80% FSA and boy does she fly nice now. One peculiar thing is even with the recommended CG it needed a little down elevator trim to fly level and I have seen others post the same thing, but that may be because I have no landing gear on the plane. This was my first Hobby Lobby ARF EDF and I am very pleased with it.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by slusarczyk, don

Nice flier. Flawed Fan Motor
    This is a great flying airplane that looks good in the air. It tracks well, can do any maneuver an aileron / elevator aircraft can perform, and flies like a larger model. It goes together easily. It has good thrust to weight ratio for and EDF ARF. However, it has issues.
    - My motor lasted 3 flights. Hobby Lobby was quick to replace the damaged motor and melted fan (it got so hot the motor mount in the fan melted).
    - The fan / motor assembly is glued in. You cannot remove the motor or the ESC without removing the fan. Removing the fan for servicing is difficult and usually results in damaging the soft foam with which the model is built
    I give this product 3 stars. Review by Deyerle, Craig