At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: EUROFIGHTER TIGER EDITION ARF Reviews

EUROFIGHTER TIGER EDITION ARF Reviews

NO GOOD
    TWO EXPERIENCED FLYERS PUT THIS TOGETHER JUST TO SEE IT NOISE DIVE INTO THE GROUND. VERY DISAPPOINTING. AND WHERE ARE THE SPARE PARTS FOR IT ?
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by swartz, stephen

Re: EUROFIGHTER TIGER EDITION ARF Reviews

GREAT FLIER
    The Eurofighter flies great, has plenty of power from the twin edf units and the supplied 1800mha lipo.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by delk, robert

Eurofighter Tiger Edition WOW!
    This thing flies like it's on rails! Take the time to meticulously set the ailerons/elevator (mixed) and C/G and you've got a trainer jet that will impress everyone who sees it. GUARANTEED! The only thing left to be desired is a bigger/better battery for longer flight time.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by burkeen, rick

Bad experience with this one.
    First time I've ever slamed a Hobby-Lobby product as they are top notch usually. Got the kit and put it together on a Sunday. Didn't really like the cement glue that came with the kit and almost decided to use my own glue but did not. 4 days later I had some free time and decided to maiden it. Not even 2 minutes in the flight the right wing comes clean off in flight and the plane just goes out of control into the woods (tall 75+ft trees). Was pretty leary of the 2 piece wing design and rightfully so I guess. Was never able to find anything from the plane itself, so Hobby-Lobby is telling me to pack sand. I can see their stance on this however, I'm out 260 bucks and am pretty upset about it. Just food for thought if you're thinking about getting one of these or any of their jets as they are all 2 piece wing designs. The flight caracteristics of those short lived 2 minutes were pretty lame on the kit also. It requires 3/4 throttle to keep it level, the landing gear is really flimsy, and the aileron channels came reversed from the factory.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by cela, sokol

Bad experience with this one.
    First time I've ever had to slam a Hobby-Lobby product nut this one deserves it. Put the kit together as per the instructions even though the glue/cement that came with it sucked so bad it almost compelled me to use my own. Unfortunately I didn't and the kit lost its right wing clean off in flight about 2 min into the maiden. Plane goes into woods (75+ ft trees) never to be found again. So I call Hobby-Lobby and they pretty much tell me tough luck and pack sand. Almost shocked as in the past they always work with you pretty reasonably. So now I'm out 260 bucks and all I have left is the crappy remote and charger it came with. Be ware of the 2 piece wing design that the norm on pretty much all EDF jet kits from Hobby-Lobby, and at least use your own glue brand you trust. Other than that from what I saw in the measly 2 min of flight time with this kit it was not impressive at all. the landing gear is very weak and flimsy, the jet lacks power as it takes almost 3/4 throttle to keep it level, and the channels came reversed from the factory. Make your own decisions but I would not touch anything EDF from here for now.

Stay away from this kit
    First time I've ever had to slam a Hobby-Lobby product but this one deserves it. Put the kit together as per the instructions even though the glue/cement that came with it sucked so bad it almost compelled me to use my own. Unfortunately I didn't and the kit lost its right wing clean off in flight about 2 min into the maiden. Plane goes into woods (75+ ft trees) never to be found again. So I call Hobby-Lobby and they pretty much tell me tough luck and pack sand. Almost shocked as in the past they always work with you pretty reasonably. So now I'm out 260 bucks and all I have left is the crappy remote and charger it came with. Be ware of the 2 piece wing design that the norm on pretty much all EDF jet kits from Hobby-Lobby, and at least use your own glue brand you trust. Other than that from what I saw in the measly 2 min of flight time with this kit it was not impressive at all. the landing gear is very weak and flimsy, the jet lacks power as it takes almost 3/4 throttle to keep it level, and the channels came reversed from the factory. Make your own decisions but I would not touch anything EDF from here for now.

Let see if this gets posted
    Well, this is the 3rd time I've tried to post on this kit and it never gets posted. I guess Hobby-Lobby has a policy to only allow positive reviews up here. Good doing business with you guys, NitroModels here I come.