At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Ember 2 BNF Reviews

Ember 2 BNF Reviews

Ember 2 RTB
    The plane flew out of the box (after snapping the wheels and tail skid in place). Charging the battery was easy. I am not an experienced pilot and bought it to have something to fly closer to home than the club field. Outside, it must be flown in nearly a dead calm. I crashed a number of times and was a little disappointed that the parts (particularly the wing struts) were not sturdier. Still, a better pilot would probably not have had the same problems. Overall, I would give the plane a 5-star rating for a pilot better than a raw recruit and a 4-star for me. I will probably buy another when I have demolished it totally.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Munck, Phil

Re: Ember 2 BNF Reviews

Ember 2 bind n fly
    I just flew the Ember this morning on a still day. It is even more than I expected. After reading the owners manual, the setup included loading batteries in the transmitter (purchased separately Spektrum), charging and attaching the flight battery, attaching the landing gear, binding, and range check. Everything was a snap, right out of the box.

The airplane is nimble, responsive, and stable all at the same time. It does get a bit tricky in a breeze and could get away from one rather quickly in even a moderately light breeze.

I am just really impressed with this airplane and I look forward to trying other Parkzone products. Great job Parkzone!!!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Munson, Brian