At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: EASY GLIDER PRO KIT Reviews

EASY GLIDER PRO KIT Reviews

Easy to build, modify, and fly
    The Mulitplex Easy Glider Pro is a great design that is perfectly manufactured in Elapor foam. It goes together easily with excellent results, and the fit and finish of the kit shows in every aspect. Modifications to accommodate a particular lipo, receiver configuration, ESC, etc are easy to make with the Elapor foam, and the motor mount is sturdy and reassuring even with oversized outrunners. The Elapor foam is sturdy and resilient in a crash, and easy to repair if it breaks. The glider looks great on the ground and even better in the air. It has a wide speed range, though it does best at the lower end. It responds well to inputs and can stay up for long periods of time even when motoring around in low or no lift. The Easy Glider Pro is a well-designed glider that will keep flying despite abuse and provide hours of fun on the building table and in the air.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Anderson, Ethan

Re: EASY GLIDER PRO KIT Reviews

My first RC plane
    Great electric glider for beginners, easy to upgrade the stock motor once you want more power and easy to fix after a crash.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Campa, Giuliano

Re: EASY GLIDER PRO KIT Reviews

Great powered glider for the price.
    First flight; soared with hawks and caught a thermal. What more could you ask?
    Easily built and flies well. Other than the cockpit gets a bit cramped for space, I can think of nothing negative to say.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Simpson, Bill