At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: DUPLEX 2.4G INTERNAL MOD H/F/M Reviews

DUPLEX 2.4G INTERNAL MOD H/F/M Reviews

Works Great
    Just got one of these to try out. I put it in an old HiTec Prism 7x and it works great. It took me a little while to find the install instructions that I wanted but only took 10 minutes to install once I had them. Just three wires soldered to the back of the buddy-box connector module.

First thing I noticed is that there is no large heat sink on the Jeti module so I expect that the power draw will be a lot less than the 72 MHz module. I just removed the plug-in module from the transmitter, took the cover off, and put the 2.4 GHz module in the "hole" and use the old cover to keep it in place. I used foam to keep it safe.

I have not flown with this unit yet so I can not comment on the range or how clean it will work but tests in the shop show I should not have any issues.

If you are handy with a soldering iron and not afraid to open up your transmitter case, this unit is a good choice. If you don't want to mess with opening the case, get the plug-in module.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Frenzl, Ronald

Re: DUPLEX 2.4G INTERNAL MOD H/F/M Reviews

Jeti-Duplex
    This is an excellent system right out of the package. To be sure it is of the highest quality, and what you have already come to expect from Jeti. The documentation is easy to read and understand, and I had mine working with my Futaba 9CAP within ten minutes of unpacking it and binding the RX to the Tx. I am especially pleased with the basic telemetry that comes stock with the system. You are able to see battery voltage and signal strength right there on the Spinbox. I liked it so much that I ordered four additional Rx's and that now brings my total to five. Two thumbs up Hobby Lobby!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Adkins, Bill

Re: DUPLEX 2.4G INTERNAL MOD H/F/M Reviews

Simple, easy to use
    I purchased this with the Jeti 2.4 GHz module and set it up on my HiTec Prism 7x radio. It was very easy to pair the Rx to the transmitter, solid performance, and light. I have not flown with this unit yet but I don't expect any issues. As funds permit, I will see how this works with the monitor module that Jeti offers. One other good thing is that these Rx units are inexpensive which makes upgrading to 2.4 GHz easy and will not break the bank.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Frenzl, Ronald