At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: DRAGONUS 2,N-PLUS,W/MOTOR/ESC Reviews

DRAGONUS 2,N-PLUS,W/MOTOR/ESC Reviews

Smoooooooth
    I took advantage of the crash sale a few weeks ago and bought a Dragonus 2 ARF. I had an old Art Tech radio and Gyro in a my parts box. So I put it together just to see if I should get a better radio and gyro. Turns out the heli is so outstanding that the cheap radio and gyro work fine. I could not believe how smooth and quiet it flies. I actually set mine up on the most sensitive head setting because it is so easy to fly that it's fun to watch it respond instantly. This heli is well worth the money. Quality is top-notch, everthing works perfectly, the blades were perfectly balanced, belt was adjusted and everything was just right. I would recommend really fast digital servos, like the new Esky 8g servos. When I get good enough for full out 3D flying, I will upgrade to the trick (bling) aluminum parts and Spectrum 2.4 radio and of course all carbon fiber stuff. But even the base Plus model is far better than most other helis in the class. You won't regret buying a Dragonus 2 helicopter and now is the time.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Cyliax, Jim

Re: DRAGONUS 2,N-PLUS,W/MOTOR/ESC Reviews

Great Helicopter
    This is one of my favorite helicopters. Its unique design and great flight characteristics make it one of the most flown of my fleet. All parts are of high quality.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Groden, Mark