At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Blade mCX2 BNF Helicopter Reviews

Blade mCX2 BNF Helicopter Reviews

Not a lot different from the mCX
    I received a mCX2 a few days ago and i have already flown it a few hours. Smooth, easy, stable machine like the rest of the E-Flight line, If this is going to be you intro to R/C helis, then go ahead and get it, but if you already have the original mCX, don't bother to get the 2, there's not a lot of difference in flight characteristics between the two, The 2 is a bit more powerful, it jumps off the floor with ease and controls seem a little smoother. Horizontal flight however is just about the same, even when I changed the links to the longer swashplate control balls, it was only marginally more aggressive. The 2 uses the shorter flybars from the Tandem which makes throttle inputs a bit more responsive. The 2 does come with blinking navigation lights which makes it a little easier to keep an eye on, especially in a dimly lit room. If you have already cut your teeth on the original mCX, skip the mCX2 and move on to the mSR.
    I give this product 3 stars. Review by Heli dread

Re: Blade mCX2 BNF Helicopter Reviews

great heli
    blade hit a home run with the mcx2, tough , easy to fix, great price on parts and and very easy to fly.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by GUIN, BARRY

Best First Helicopter
    Excellent helicopter for a beginner. My father bought me this as my first RC helicopter. Terrific. It's best to fly indoors because it can't compete the wind very well. It takes some time to master, but once you master it, it's a beauty to own. I land on top of the television, a box, someones hand. Just a perfect helicopter.
    Once I flew it and froze for some unknown reason and it hit the ceiling and the stabilizer snapped. I ordered a new one and it flew just the same as it was when I got it out of the box. Then.. for some weird reason, about 5 months after I got it it wouldn't work right.. The motor wouldn't go to full. But 5 months is good for a $120 heli. I would recommend it to any first time heli pilot!!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Foley, Ethan

Blade mSR
    Great heli overall. A good transition heli from a co-axial like a mini stinger or a blade mSX. VERY DURABLE. I flew it into my overhead fan and it SURVIVED WITH NO DAMAGE! recommended for intermediate pilots.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Lynch, Cathleen

A challenge for green pilots
    As a coaxial pilot, with one summer of experience, I found this little bird challenging, but easier than expected. My advice to other greenhorns is spend the time to trim and then stay on the controls. Start flying in the largest room you can find. It's really quick! In my bedroom full of furniture, it has slammed the wall, a lamp, and a chair leg - but no damage. Outside, it is affected by wind, but can plow forward against a mild breeze pretty well. Can't do that with my mCX! Well worth the money.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Nelson, John

Love this Heli!
    I bought a Honey Bee 1.5 years ago and have yet to have a successful flight! It took about 30 minutes to get the hang of the mSR Ultra-Micro! This is the experience I was looking for with a beginner Heli! I have crashed it about 15 times from as high as 20ft and it suffered no damage. Highly Recommend for a beginner!!!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Stroud, Robert

MSR
    This is my first hobby grade helicopter. The helicopter I had before this was the Air Hogs mini heli and I felt that I could skip the coaxial heli step. I was right, the Blade MSR is awesome and easy to fly. I have been flying it for about 2 weeks inside a 20x10x10 room terrorizing the cats and I can not get enough of it, now I want a Plane to go to the local park with. It has been windy so I have yet to have a good opportunity to fly outside but I think in calm conditions it will be great.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Jones, Taylor

5 Stars
    This is a great helicopter and is easy to fly(similar to flying Blade Mcx). Battery life lasts about 5 minutes. Trim it out and you can hover it without any control inputs. This is a great helicopter for indoors. I have not taken it outdoors, only because of weather. Has a lot of power and can go almost too fast for a small room. You will enjoy it.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Nelson

great heli
    great heli for the flyers that are going from co axel to singel axel. super durable flown it into the side of my house about 100 times still no damage. more durable than the mcx and dont have to worrie about if you reck were the flybar will go like on the mxc. for new pilots flying these start in a large room very big mucho grande this thing is super fast and needs alot of space i would recomend starting out side with no wind. ive had mine under 64 housr and im already starting advanced foward and backward flight . all in all very fun heli super durable great value!!!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by daniel, daniel

Excellent "second" helicopter
    Excellent little helicopter. Got this at my local hobby store just yesterday and it's fantastic. My first RC helicopter was the Blade mCX2 and I flew it for 5 months. This Blade mSR is an excellent next step. I wouldn't recommend this to a first time flyer, but someone who's mastered at least one previous helicopter. If you're looking for an RC helicopter, then this helicopter is for you!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Foley, Ethan