At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Blade mCX RTF Reviews

Blade mCX RTF Reviews

great little heli
    This little guy is a blast to fly. It is so small you can fly it ANYWHERE! It is very responsive an acts just like some of it's big brothers, just a lot more stable. Flights are about 10 minutes which is great because this helicopter spends most of it's time in the air.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Pass, Joe

Re: Blade mCX RTF Reviews

You CAN fly this........really!
    I think indoor R/C helis are amazing. I've flown the Air Hogs helis, but flying isn't the correct term.....it's more like guiding between crashes. Then I bought a Blade MCX. This is the real deal! Control so easy you can hover hands off. Super stable with the co axial rotors and very durable in regard to "loss of controlled flight" situations (due to pilot error, not mechanical malfunctions) . When you buy this make sure you grab a couple of extra batteries.....like the previous poster stated, you won't want to put this down. Anybody want to buy some Air Hogs?
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Kulik, Jake

this is awsome
    If your confused about wich heli to get, get this one! It's the best one I have ever had! Forget all that air hogs stuff this HELI RULES! If you want a heli start here. It's the best and it's worth the price.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Patterson, Lynn

Flew right out of the box
    It really does fly right out of the box. It's very stable. It's probably a good idea to get a spare battery so you can fly over and over. It's a blast so far.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by bc

Incredible!
    For a long time I've been wanting to buy a RC Heli. This one takes the cake. Right out of the box with no experience I was able to fly this baby! The controls are easy to get it into a hover, and after a few minor crashes I was flying like a Pro! Well worth the price. I'm 100% satisfied.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Turner, Ira

Perfect first heli
    Best to fly this one indoors, but flying into walls and ceilings will take its toll. You will probably need some replacement parts eventually. Seems like the parts that are easiest to break are the upper main blades and the inner shaft assembly (the flybar hub is part of this) . Parts are easy to get though. H-L sells them all, or just drive down to the LHS.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Doug P

Great Little Heli
    The MCX is extremely stable and easy to fly. This tiny heli is so small and well behaved, you can fly it around inside without fear of damaging either the heli or the contents of your house/office. The bind-n-fly version was a breeze to set up (after charging the battery it took less than 2 minutes to get flying). The size and stability are also encouraging for any beginner pilots. My 11 year old nephew was successfully navigating the livingroom with only a few minutes of coaching.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Axelrad, Daniel

what an awsome little flyer
    Hello,
    If you are looking for something to keep your flying skills in tune during the winter months the mcx rtf is just for you I picked up one of these after Christmas and have been having a blast flying it in the house and at the gym on indoor flying nights, The guys could not believe how stable it was for its size and with flight times around 10-12 minutes it is a great addition to your fleet.It has true 8 way control fore/aft, up/down, left/right and side to side. it is amazing for its micro size and you can drive your pets crazy with it.Not much else i can say about it but to get one yourself and be ready to experience some fun indoor flying weather at home in the gym or at work in your office (at lunch time of course).
    Good times and happy flying
    Dave
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by malish, david

A Must Have for the Aspiring Helicopter Pilot
    If you are looking for an entry into the world of ultra micro heli flying, this is a can't miss product. The Blade MCX is a rugged, properly designed high-quality UMH that delivers. The MCX is a superb indoor helicopter that you can fly in relatively small spaces with ease. The quality is excellent and the instructions are clear and concise. It is remarkably stable--the MCX will easily hover hands-off--an important attribute for beginners. The MCX is surprisingly crashworthy--so long as you remmeber to chop the power before you crash. Each battery provides ample flight time and extras are inexpensive.

Weak points--few and far between. The control ball extensions on the blades are susceptible to snapping off if weakened in a power on blade strike. Fortunately, replacements are inexpensive (do be sure to get some extra blades) and simple to change out. The only other issue is the durability of the landing gear. Mine snapped after a hard landing from a great height, but was simple to repair with the application of a medium viscosity super glue.

All in all, I highly recommend this product. The price is right and the performance and ease of flight exceeded all expectations. You can't miss with this one.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Russell, JP

Indoor Fun !
    Our RC club holds monthly indoor funflies during the winter months. For those of us Canadians who refuse to fly outside in the snow, this is a great way to keep active in the hobby. Our funflies are divided into time-periods for slow-flyers, 3-D flyers and helicopters. For a long time, I would sit and watch the helicopters, since I only flew airplanes. Well, I sit by watching no more!

After someone showed me the new Blade MCX RTF Ultra-Micro Heli, and let me try it, I knew I had to have one. This has to be the easiest to fly 4-channel control helicopter, and since it is so light and small, it can be flown anywhere. After a few flights, I have mastered large figure 8’s, forward sliding takeoffs, and precision landings on small tables and boxes. I bring it to all the indoor funflies now, and have let rank beginners try it. It is an exponentially better product than the toy infra-red control helicopters sold everywhere. I really appreciate the fact that this comes complete with battery, charger and transmitter. This is definitely one the best “bang-for-the buck” flying models ever!
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Rogozinsky, Michael