At (or Near) Wholesale Prices: Happy Product - Sad Box >
Give Us A Call
615-373-1444

10am - 4pm CST

Thread: Blade CX2 RTF Micro Heli Reviews

Blade CX2 RTF Micro Heli Reviews

Great Helicopter!
    This is a great helicopter! It's my first one but from my experience so far I can tell that it's a good helicopter. It hovers very easily, maneuvers very smoothly, and is easy to fly indoors; even for a beginner. The only drawback about this copter is that the battery doesn't last too long as far as flight time. I haven't measured the exact amount of time that I get in flight but if you have multiple batteries its not an issue. Overall great heli for beginners or anyone else who just enjoys a relaxing flight.
    I give this product 5 stars. Review by Maness, Kevin

Re: Blade CX2 RTF Micro Heli Reviews

Great starter
    Love It!! Great for the guy that wants to fly a heli but has know skill. Downs buy extra blades they brake easy!!!!! But great all round STARTER !!!!!!!
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Mazza, Mike

Blade CX2
    This is a nice easy to fly helicopter. Not perfect, I have broken a few things already with faster than anticipated landings. But with super glue and scotch tape, you can hardly tell! The only real complaint I would have is that the battery is a little difficult to install. Soon as I get better at this, and after I pay off my Christmas bills, I'm going to get a better one.
    I give this product 4 stars. Review by Mitchell, Mark

trouble
    I HAVE HAD A LOT OF DOWN TIME WITH THIS CX2. I HAVE BEEN IN TOUCH WITH BLADE AND I KEEP GETTING THE RUN AROUND. ITS 1 THING AFTER THE OTHER, I WISH I HAD MY MONEY BACK. BARRY GUIN.
    I give this product 1 stars. Review by GUIN, BARRY